Sustainable Dreaming - connecting Indigenous, earth-based wisdoms and emerging sustainable practices through projects and people.
We are collective of artists & Cultural ambassadors that work across various fields, towards a common goal – co-creating a healthy future by utilizing new sustainable innovations whilst honoring and learning from the cultures and custodians who have come before us.
We offer creative workshops, media production & training, event work, retreats and much more. For individual artists bios please visit our 'Who' page.
Our main areas of focus are:
- Utilising media to: tell stories, sustain cultures, empower and connect communities.
- Supporting, promoting and connecting existing projects, sustainable cultural practices, authentic cultural tourism, events and artists.
- Skill-sharing, knowledge sharing, training and healing.
- Connecting & promoting existing individuals, communities and organisations who are already working towards a 'Sustainable Dreaming', or need support to sustain their cultural practices & well being.
- Creating events, retreats and cultural exchanges to give people the opportunity to learn more about their own culture, other cultures, or reconnect to their own inner wisdoms and well-being.
- Co-creating and supporting projects that benefit society and the environment with a focus on earth-based knowledge, interconnectedness, and the spirit of the land and people. These projects are not just about accessing wisdom, but applying it.
"...its about sustaining our culture, keeping our dreaming alive in a rapidly changing world..."
- Ruth Langford, Yorta Yorta Custodian, Founding member